DELIVERY & RETURNS
DOMESTIC SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
FREE Express Delivery (via Sendle) on order over AU $50
- Express Delivery | Sendle (trackable) on orders up to AU $49.99 - Flat Rate AU $6.99
- Regular Post | Aus Post (no tracked) on orders up to AU $49.99 - Flat Rate AU $3.99
All domestic orders sent via Sendle will take 2 business days. Once your order has been sent we will provide you with your tracking details. Please ensure that correct contact & delivery details are entered at the time of placing your order as is for any reason your order is undeliverable & is returned to Wyse Design at no fault of our own it will be your responsibility to pay for the order to be resent.
Orders sent via Aus Post are not trackable. Due to the high volumes of parcels Ibn the postal system at this time please note parcels can take up to 5-10 business days.
FREE Express Delivery on ALL orders over AU $150
Express International Delivery on orders up to AU $149.99 - Flat Rate AU $30
*Delivery may take longer to some countries, please be patient
All international orders will sent via DHL Express Worldwide. Your tracking details will be sent via email once your order has been dispatched. Once an order has been dispatched from Australia, Wyse Design is no longer responsible for your goods. Please check with your local post office if you are experiencing problems with the delivery of your order or if you would like to know the progress of your order. Please ensure that correct contact & delivery details are entered at the time of placing your order as is for any reason your order is undeliverable & is returned to Wyse Design at no fault of our own it will be your responsibility to pay for the order to be present.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT TAXES
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties & associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Wyse Design has no control over these charges & cannot predict what they may be. Wyse Design cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. For further information regarding customs & import taxes that may occur on delivery of your order, please contact the local customs office in your country. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, Wyse Design will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice & as a business we will not do this.
RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER (RAN)
We would love you to love your WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA purchase, so if something is not as quite as you had hoped, we are happy to offer a full refund or exchange within 14 days of your order. Please contact WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request your RAN (Returns Authorisation Number). You have 7 day “peace of mind period” to request a RAN (Returns Authorisation Number) and a further 7 days to send the goods back.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS OF PRE-ORDERS
If you would like to cancel a pre-order item, we would require written confirmation within 48 hours of purchase. Cancelling pre-order items after this period or returning pre-order items would mean a 30% deposit is held.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS OF SALE ITEMS
Please note that all sale and discounted items are final sale and therefore not eligible for exchange or return.
FOR ALL RETURNS
Once the return has been approved, write the RAN (Returns Authorisation Number) on the box. All returns shipments are the customer’s responsibility to arrange and pay for. We recommend you to use an insured and recorded delivery service. Please retain all receipts for proof of postage and tracking, as the parcel remains within your responsibility until it reaches WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA in AUS. All International taxes and duties charges will not be covered by WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA. As soon as your package has been received a member of WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA customer services will get in touch. Please Note: All Sale items that are purchased from Wyse Design are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on Sale items. The returns address for all AUS and International returns is as follows:
WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA
1/40 Chute St Mordialloc
If you have any questions please contact WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA at email@example.com
All customers are responsible for the payment of returning items to WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA. A shipping charge for your country zone will be applied for the re-delivery of an exchanged item.
Please note the following:
1. Items must be returned unworn and in sellable condition. Goods tags or films have been removed will not be accepted. Goods that have been damaged or not in its original packaging may not be accepted and may be returned to the sender.
2. We recommend all returns are sent using an insured and recorded delivery service which can be tracked and scanned.
3. WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA does not accept any liabilities for goods which have been damaged or lost upon transit.
4. A returned package without a RAN (Returns Authorisation Number) clearly written on the box will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
5. Returns outside the stated time frame (“the peace of mind period”) will only be accepted with the discretion of WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA.
6. Returns will only be made to the original card used for purchasing the goods. Delivery charges will not be refunded.
7. Any additional Gift wrapping charges will not be refunded.
8. WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA does not accept liability for the length of time for particular banks to process refunds. The maximum time stated is no longer than 30 days.
9. Customs duties and clearance charge are non-refundable. You may be able to recover those costs by contacting your local customs office directly. Please note that this may not be available in all countries.
Faulty goods are being classified as faulty if they have been received damaged, or a manufacturing fault has occurred within 3 months after purchasing. Anything outside of this time frame will be at our discretion. Please note that damage that has been caused by “wear & tear” is not considered as faulty product. If possible all faulty items will be replaced with the originally purchased item. If this is not possible a full refund will be made. Please contact WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Before each parcel leaves, it is fully checked by WYSE DESIGN AUSTRALIA customer services. If you receive an item which is damaged please contact us immediately. If you fail to do so within 14 days, we reserve the right to refuse liability to accept the product as damaged in transit.